duration of courses

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:25:26
| Show all posts |Read mode

I have started the A course but have registered for ABCD. In the material, it is mentioned that for each course you need 3 months. Also it is mentioned that if you fail a test you do it again until you have passed.

My question is, are there ANY limitations at all or can I just take the time I think I need to do the studies?
In other words, if I cannot complete the first course in time, because I am travelling or have other duties, the first one may take 5 or 6 months, and in this case, I would still have 3 months or more for each other course?
Or is there a time limit after which I have to pay the fee again?

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:25:37
| Show all posts

In general, You are allowed 6 months from the date of enrollment to complete Option AB or CD, 12 months for Option ABCD,15 months for Option ABEFG, and 24 months for Option ABCDEFG. If the valid time is over, you should renew the enrollment. All tuition and fees must be paid at the time you enroll.
However, you can prolong the duration of study if you have a special condition, but you need to make application and state why and how long you will prolong the duration before. And then the Academic Dean of Medboo will give you the permission if he agree with your reason.
Please contact the academic dean for the detail with e-mail: master@ontcm.com

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-16 12:27 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list