[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:18:38
| Show all posts |Read mode

Hello,

I am a first year medical student at the University of Chicago (USA). I'm interested in your program.

I am thinking about taking the option ABCD this summer and then coming to study there for one or two weeks in September.

please tell me more about the clinical practice.
who are the instructors?
How is it taught? With models? Demonstration only? Or
do we actually practice on patients?

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:18:48
| Show all posts

Dear sir or madam, Thank your interest in our training program and welcome you to join us.
About the internship, we will arrange the student to take clinical practice in the Wangjing hospital attached the academy in Beijing, China. The mode of internship is to take the clinical practice in the morning and classroom lecture in the afternoon.
The chief acupuncturists and veterans in the Wangjing hospital will be the instructors for the internship and lecture.
In the morning, the instructor will show the students how dose he/she diagnosis the patients and make the principle of treatment and selection of acupoints, as well as the manipulation of needle, sometimes the instructor will let the students to make practice on the patients under the promise of patients.
In the afternoon, the instructor will give the students a theory lecture and clinical experience based on the cases treated in the morning. It is a good teaching model on the integration of theory and practice.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-19 00:49 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list