Hello every one and have a good day

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:06:04
| Show all posts |Read mode

I am doing the final steps in the Acupuncture course.

I would like to get information about the other courses with Medboo.

Can any one inform me about them, Are they difficult ? Easy? is it easy to pass the Exams ?

Thank you all

Waiting for a replay >>>>>>>>>

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:06:17
| Show all posts

[quote:a7969edabd="Hussam Hasseeb Auob"]I am doing the final steps in the Acupuncture course.

I would like to get information about the other courses with Medboo.

Can any one inform me about them, Are they difficult ? Easy? is it easy to pass the Exams ?

Thank you all

Waiting for a replay >>>>>>>>>[/quote:a7969edabd]

Dear Hussam Hasseeb Auob,

Dear sir or madam, what are you going along recently?
I am glad to inform you that we will hold twice regular internship classes in 2006, separately from May 15 to Jun. 09, 2006( 4 wks) and Aug. 28 -Sep.22, 2006( 4 wks) in the Wangjing Hospital of China Academy of TCM in Beijing, China. The mode of internship is to take the clinical practice in the morning and classroom lecture face to face in the afternoon.
The chief acupuncturists and veterans in Wangjing hospital will be the instructors for the internship and lecture.
In the morning, the instructor will show the students how dose he/she diagnosis the patients and make the principle of treatment and selection of acupoints, as well as the manipulation of needle, sometimes the instructor will let the students to make practice on the patients under the promise of patients.
In the afternoon, the instructor will give the students a theory lecture according to the cases treated in the morning. It is a good teaching model on the integration of theory and practice.
The total internship fee is US$ 1200 for four weeks($300 per week), which does not include the accommodation and travel fee. We will book a room for you in the hotel near the hospital. The accommodation fee is about US$ 30.00 each day for a standard room with the facilities of air condition, telephone, TV and so on. We are warmly welcome you to take the internship in Beijing.
Please send an e-mail to master@ontcm.com for detail information.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 21:37 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list