[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 13:19:14
| Show all posts |Read mode

Dear Dr Ping Pan…
Today I received the wealthy package with the certificate and the report card inside it.
I feel this is the best day of my life because my dreams come true.. or I feel that my dreams have a good beginning for I have to plan next year to come and study traditional Chinese medicine in your mainland …
I would like to thank you a lot for your help and the good service with so many precious advices on answering of questions by your wise tutors just as Dr David Du is..
Congratulations own to you and your teaching medical team for we just drinking water from this valuable source that has no ending..

With best regards
DIONISIOS VOGLIS

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2018-03-09 21:32:53
| Show all posts
Dear DIONISIOS…

Congratulations on your TCM degree, for sure you went to your clinical board at MEBO-Beijing.

Last year I also received the package with the certificate and the report card ABCDEFG.

I continued in short communication with Master Ping Pan and Dr. Du in the end 2017...
but this year 2018 with surprise I see the inactivity of the school.

Do you know anything about it? Can you tell me? There will be no more students?
Like you, I am supremely grateful for what you have learned and with them. I greeted them for the Chinese year of the dog and there was no response either.

If you know something new, please write me here. A thousand thanks, if you do. We can also share TCM knowledge if you like.
With best regards in March 2018...
Ximena Carvajal Marthe
Colombia-South America
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-28 22:50 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list