ximecmar(UID: 3136)

• Email statusnot verified
  • Video certificationnot video certified
  • Real Name Ximena Carvajal-Marthe
  • Gender Female
  • Day of birth 1973 - 6 - 28
  • Birth City Colombia / Atlantico
  • Living City Colombia / Atlantico
  • Graduate school Simon Bolivar University. Promotion 2012 · Diplomat Ear acupuncture and electroacupuncture · Barranquilla Colombia. Community SURALÁ -Master Class of 2010 · Universal REIKI - Reiki Master Teacher Barranquilla Colombia. Autonomous University of the Car
  • Education degree Master
  • Company Medical Integrative Healing
  • Job Occupation Reiki Master, Holistic Therapist
  • Position General Manager
  • Registering purposes MEBO establish contacts with students to study in depth the ABCDEFG modules. Additionally, share my experiences and my patients' medical records. Let us strengthen the forum. Sorry for my English. Not as good as I would like.
  • Personal Site https://www.facebook.com/ximena.consultorioholistico
  • Interests In my Work my Interests are: Management of complementary therapies in preventive medicine traditional processes. Application workshops for the immediate life, generating behavioral changes. And Union of services in the individual to the internal, external, your home and your image. Workshops REIKI Level I, II, and III (children and adults). YOGA classes (children and adults).
    In my Life my Interests are: the sea, coffe, books, musique, arts, Français, films, family genealogy...and all those nice little details of life

Active profile

• Online Time104 Hours
  • Registration date2015-08-14 14:02
  • Last visit time2018-04-20 23:47
  • Last activity time2018-04-20 23:47
  • Last post time2018-03-29 01:59
  • Time offset(GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima, Quito

Statistics

• Used Space 0 B
  • Points768
  • Reputation0
  • Money640
  • Contribution0

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-19 10:06 GMT+8

To Top