Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 10:37:00
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi, Dear sir
Regarding the examination, is there any time limit (how many hour?) for submitting the answers, if I fail the exam, do I have do pay for re-take the examnination?
Is there any chinese version for all the courses, if no, then is it possible to find chinese term for the meridians or the herbs name in the website?
If I made the payment, how long do I have wait for the password or ID to start the course?

Thanks.

Regards,

Daniel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 10:37:20
| Show the author posts only

Dear Daniel,
Nice to receive your message.
In general, The time for exam is about 4 hrs. If you fail the exam, you can re-take the exam free. There is no Chinese version for all courses. However, you can ask your tutor for the Chinese name of the Meridians and herbs if necessary.

We will send you the username and password for the courses as soon as receiving your payment, and then you can start the courses soon. The time for transferring the payment is about 2-5 business days according to the different countries. In order to you can start the course early, you can send us the digital copy of the money transfer remittance, and then we can send you the username and password for the courses ASAP.

Looking for hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Medboop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 15:43 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list