Distance learning or class based?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:13:49
| Show all posts |Read mode

What is the difference between the distance learning courses and these class based courses?

http://www.ontcm.com/dotnetnuke/StudyinChina/tabid/64/Default.aspx

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:14:00
| Show all posts

1. The distance learning course is a systematic study on Chinese medicine and Acupuncture, the courses include the basic theories of TCM, doagnosis of TCM, basic theories of acupuncture and moxibustion, herbology and fomulae of TCM, as well as Therapeutics of Herbal Medicines, and soon. While the class based course is a short-term advanced course on TCM and acupuncture. The mode of class is to take the clinical practice in the morning and classroom lecture face to face in the afternoon. It's suitable for the students who have studied some basic theories of TCM and acupuncture through distance training courses.

2. The distance learning course will be taken by using Internet, the students can study the courses at any time at home, the study time is flexible according to his/her time condition. In addition, it can save student's money without the trip to China to take the courses. While the latter will be more expensive.

3. It would better to take the distance training program first and then to take the class based course for a short tirm in Beijing China.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:14:17
| Show all posts

I am interested in taking up your distance learning course.Pse give me all the detail regarding the course,duration and necessary things asap.I need advise as I want to help the poor when I retire.At present I am an English lecturer holding a PH.D degree in English.
T.Q

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:14:36
| Show all posts

Hello drecl, Thank your interest in our distance training program.

Medboo TCM distance training program is con-sponsored by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is the top TCM institute state-owned in China and has a high accredit at home and abroad.
We welcome each person who are interested in Chinese medicine and Chinese Culture to join in and study our training program. The aim of the training program is to promote and transport the Chinese culture and traditional Chinese medicine to all of the world. There is no prerequisite for taking the classes.
All students who complete the required courses and pass the examination online will receive the certificate issued by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

For each course we arrange a studying schedule and quiz and exam to supervise the student to learn course hard, and we also assign a tutor for each student study. The tutors are the excellent veterans from the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine and other institutes or hospitals on Chinese Medicine, they will instruct the student how to study the courses and answer any questions from their students.

In general, each course will take about 3 months for online studying, yet it is flexible according to the student time condition, the student can shorten and prolong the study-term.

All of the courses are on line in English language, you can download them and study at your home.Please see the course sample at http://www.ontcm.com/dotnetnuke/CourseSample/tabid/61/Default.aspx We will send you the username and password of the courses as soon as receiving your payment.

At first, please fill the registration form for the training program at http://www.ontcm.com/dotnetnuke/Home/tabid/38/ctl/Register/Default.aspx?returnurl=http%253a%252f%252fwww.ontcm.com%252fdotnetnuke%252fHome%252ftabid%252f38%252fDefault.aspx and then we will inform you how to make the payment.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-19 07:51 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list