Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:13:18
| Show all posts |Read mode

----- Original Message -----
To: Dr. Pan
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:43 AM

Dear Dr. Pan,
It was so nice to receive your message. Thank you for your attention!
At last time I was busy with preparation of mid-term exam of Course C. I took it tomorrow and now I’m waiting for a score and continuing to study and to
train the second part of this Course.
Now I see you were completely right. It is really possible to obtain technique experience in acupuncture during correspondence course without Video CD-ROMs, with only reading materials. There are so many excellent pictures in the online course textbook and so clear and precise directions on acupuncture and
moxibustion techniques, that I started the needling experiments without difficulties.
I did not write to you until now, because I received irrefragable answers to my questions and topics from Dr. Du and Dr. King in Medboo Forum.
I find Medboo TCM Forum very useful not only to studying of Medboo Courses. It enables to be well informed in new articles of TCM. Moreover, it is possible
always to find new ideas in Medboo Forum from instructors as well as students.
I’m so satisfied with Medboo distance course that after I finish the online course study, I’m looking not only for short internship in Beijing China, but for serious studying of TCM in China (and studying Chinese language as the first step).

Thank you very much for your assistance during my enrollment.

Best regards,
Sophia.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 13:32 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list