[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:10:36
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Has anyone taken this training. I am interested to know if you are able to practice accupuncture after taking the training and does the practical in China meet the clinical hour requirements in North America?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:10:54
| Show the author posts only

Depending on where in North America you want to practice the requirements are different.

You can get the US state laws here:
[url]http://www.acupuncture.com/StateLaws/StateLaws.htm[/url]

In Canada, acupuncture is regulated in B.C., Alberta, and Quebec. I don't know what the regulations are.

In Mexico you can only officially practice acupuncture if you hold a degree in (western) medicine or if you work while under supervision of an MD. Unofficially you can simply keep a low profile so that the Public Health Agency doesn't see you as a threat to public health.

I'm 100% sure the hours earned in clinical practice at Wangjing Hospital can be used to fill any acupuncture license requirements anywhere. I mean, the clinical practice [b:dc401586cb]is[/b:dc401586cb] in China after all. It can't get any better than that!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-15 17:11:09
| Show the author posts only

In addition, the China Academy of TCM is listed in NCCAOM as evaluated institions by AACRAO.
Please visit the website of NCCAOM at http://www.nccaom.org/educatedoutus.htm

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-20 11:32 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list