Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 13:55:58
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Solaray Herbal Supplements

This is shared for act of friendship you must consult your physician before using this, I found it surfing on net and find this helping in multipurpose health matters, May this help you and if you have such suggestion regarding any health solutions please feel free to discuss with me and i will share your suggestions with all my friends all over the world. Who knows our suggestions may help lots of peoples.

Solaray - Solaray began manufacturing and selling herbal products in 1973, originally as a pioneer in formulating and marketing blended herbal products that contain two or more herbs with complementary effects. From its inception, Solaray focused on encapsulated products which offer rapid disintegration and are easy to swallow and has sold its products through independent sales representatives to the Healthy Foods Channel. By 1984, Solaray had become a full line manufacturer, carrying not only herbs, but also a full line of vitamins and minerals.

Solaray began to formulate and market soy products, including soy protein energy meals under the Soytein mark. Solaray has become one of the most popular and well-known brands of nutritional supplements in the Healthy Foods Channel and has developed a reputation for quality, consistency and innovation.

[url=http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/vn/Solaray/180/Solaray.htm] Solaray[/url]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 13:56:09
| Show the author posts only

Solaray - Solaray began manufacturing and selling herbal products in 1973, originally as a pioneer in formulating and marketing blended herbal products that contain two or more herbs with complementary effects. From its inception, Solaray focused on encapsulated products which offer rapid disintegration and are easy to swallow and has sold its products through independent sales representatives to the Healthy Foods Channel.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-07 03:12 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list