[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-06 10:11:54
| Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

In the text of Course C several kinds of specific points (Back-Shu points, Front-Mu points, Yuan-Primary points, Luo-Connecting points, Xi-Cleft points, etc.) are mentioned, however their meanings are only discussed in Course D . In my opinion, it would be much better to read the explanations about the meaning of those specific points [i:fc3abd56b0]before[/i:fc3abd56b0] trying to memorise the points from the Course C. (Maybe in China it is done the other way around, as presented in the course, but I believe that many Western people would find it difficult to learn that, for instance, Zhongfu (LU l) is a Front-Mu point without knowing first what the Front-Mu point is). For those who agree with me, you might want to at least read the section [i:fc3abd56b0]Application of selection points[/i:fc3abd56b0] form Course D in the Course Sample section of Medboo before starting studying Course C, if you have not done it yet (here is the link http://www.ontcm.com/coursesample/courseD/Acupt1.htm ).

-----------------------------------

Sergiy

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:32 am

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-15 19:39 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list