[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-06 10:11:54
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

In the text of Course C several kinds of specific points (Back-Shu points, Front-Mu points, Yuan-Primary points, Luo-Connecting points, Xi-Cleft points, etc.) are mentioned, however their meanings are only discussed in Course D . In my opinion, it would be much better to read the explanations about the meaning of those specific points [i:fc3abd56b0]before[/i:fc3abd56b0] trying to memorise the points from the Course C. (Maybe in China it is done the other way around, as presented in the course, but I believe that many Western people would find it difficult to learn that, for instance, Zhongfu (LU l) is a Front-Mu point without knowing first what the Front-Mu point is). For those who agree with me, you might want to at least read the section [i:fc3abd56b0]Application of selection points[/i:fc3abd56b0] form Course D in the Course Sample section of Medboo before starting studying Course C, if you have not done it yet (here is the link http://www.ontcm.com/coursesample/courseD/Acupt1.htm ).

-----------------------------------

Sergiy

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:32 am

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-06 10:12:14
| Show the author posts only

In fact, it's difficult to answer your question about the ways and methods of TCM education.

In China, we have thousands and thousands practitioners of TCM and majority of them are from schools or universities of TCM.

However, it is generally acknowledged that there are very few or even no real Prominent physicians or allow me to use the term great masters of TCM nowadays.

Some people thought it might be due to the change or time, but personally I think it's all because of the ways and methods of education and training!!!

In China, the same as in other parts of the world, the modern ways have been taken in every aspect of education. But, to study traditional Chinese medicine, personally I think the real old way should be followed.

In fact, the Medboo TCM courses are not really given in the real old way! We are afraid of scaring all the students away

I don't know what the other colleagues would think. I don't either if we can make any change of the teaching methods.

Maybe it's possible. We are not intending to cultivate a great master of TCM anyway. We are not a one ourselves.

--------------------------

David King

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:28 pm    

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-29 15:49 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list