Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-30 13:31:21
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi Tutor,
recently I consume ren shen and ends up with sore throat and cough with thick sputum with green color and very pain in the throat. my question is does over consume ren shen herbs will ends up like this or there is a another pahtology that make me sick?

I didn't decoc the ren shen, but only put the ren shen in the hot water and drink for several times.

Regards,
Johan

-------------------------------

JohanHo

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:22 am    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-30 13:31:44
| Show the author posts only

Dear Johan,
I think your throat problem could be caused by both the side effects of Ren Shen and the internal heat inside your body (which you are not aware of).

Personally I think you shouldn't take Ren Shen regularly, for you are living in a tropic area, where the weather is very hot, especially at the moment it's very dry too, right?
So there could be more or less internal heat or even dryness inside your body, so your tongue could be reddened, and the tongue fur could be dry, or even yellowish. Of course you sweat a lot, so feel thirty, like cold drinks. Urine could be more or less concentrated.

Then you try to take Ren Shen, a strong Qi-tonifying material which would aggravate the internal heat inside your body, what do you think of it?

M.H.

---------------------------------

miraculous hands

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:03 pm    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-30 13:32:11

Hi MH,
some of your diagnose were right . my tongue color were redenned and tounge fur dry. but I didn't felt sweating and I doesnt' like cold drinks, I prefer warm water. my thoart producing sputum alot and little bit headache, when cough, is very painful on my throat.

I thought if I consume Ren shen herbs it will tranquilizing my mind and become more power to read more book, but it doesn't help but increaseing internal heat in my body as you said were true i living in tropic area

from now on, i must be careful on herbs, because i never think overdose chinese herbs can damage qi of the body.

thank you MH. I got englightened.

Regards,
Johan Ho

--------------------------------------

JohanHo

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 pm    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-30 13:32:36

Dear Johan,
You don't have much sweating possibly because you stay too much time under the air conditioning.

The reason you don't like cold drink is possibly due to the dampness in your body.

For sure all the medicines would be of more or less side effects, traditional Chinese herbal medicine is no exception!

Even you eat too much apple, it could also be harmful. For sure the diatetic patients cannot eat much apple.

See, food could be harmful as well.

Ginsen here is not really damaging your Qi, it's making your Qi excessive. In traditional Chinese medicine it says that the mild fire could produce Qi, while the strong fire consumes Qi.

Do you have an experience of babecu? What about your fire? Do you use strong fire all the time? What will happen when you do so?

M.H.

--------------------------------------

miraculous hands

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:25 pm    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
5#
Post time: 2016-12-12 21:33:53
Tutor
It would be kindly possible for you to explain to me - what is babecu? I do not know the term ... or do you mean barbecue? ... if it is connected with the Fire it would be interesting for me to know a little of this.

Thanks, as always.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
6#
Post time: 2016-12-24 19:43:57
[quote][size=2][url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=3005&ptid=872][color=#999999] ximecmar 2016-12-12 21:33[/color][/url][/size]
Tutor
It would be kindly possible for you to explain to me - what is babecu? I do not know the term ...[/quote]

Yes, it's babecue!
For sure it is related with fire!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
7#
Post time: 2016-12-25 23:29:47
barbecue? Is the term?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-24 17:06 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list