[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-30 13:29:37
| Show all posts |Read mode

Hi Tutor,
From thousand of Herbs, is there any special herbs or list of most common use herbs were used in today? I found so many book of publishing only introduce some common use herbs like improving blood circulation and i found its useful and better understanding. besides now a days most people prefer pill made medicine rather than decoction....

and some of herbs I can't find in the medicine store. is that any policy that strictly each country to import the medicine stuff?

Johan

------------------------------------

JohanHo

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-30 13:29:59
| Show all posts

Dear Johan,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Everybody is enjoying the good holiday time right now!

Ok, let's talk about your question.

In fact the Medboo text of course E has listed the commonly used herbal materials, which are very frequently used today in clinic in China. It's around 300.

Pills are easy for use, that's no doubt, but the effect of pills is much less than the decoction!!!

Of course for the long-term use, e.g. 6 months, we have to use pills or powders. Personally I think the powder is the best form, for you still could decoct it, but it won't take so long time for the boiling, maybe 5 minutes are quite enough.

Outside of China, I'm sure there'll be lack of some herbal materials, but in China that's not a problem, in majority of situation.

Some herbal materials are prohibited from sale, even in China, because they are the endangered animal or plants, for example rhino horn, or elepant skin.
That's the policy all over the world.
Of course we cannot buy them, anywhere.

Do you have a holiday for the christmas?

Tutor

-------------------------------

tutor

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:53 pm    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-30 13:30:22
| Show all posts

Hi Tutor,
Merry X'mas and happy new year too.

But not the rhineceros horn, or even elephant skins i mean. i found some formula that can nourish hair. but the ingredients i can't found in local chinese medicine store. such unfortunate day.

I have no holiday tutor, only one day 25 after that working like cow again . But one day I dream to mastered TCM Doctor Field, and should have my own clinical and do TCM Practising.

Well, thank you Tutor.

Regards,
Johan

----------------------------------

JohanHo

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:05 pm    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-30 13:30:44
| Show all posts

Dear Johan,
If you canot find some herbal materials in the local Chinese herbal pharmacies, possibly you could find them from internet.

I have no idea of all these, for in China we have all the stuffs, easy to find them.

Tutor

-------------------------------

tutor

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:34 pm    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-12-12 21:45:36
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 00:35 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list