[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-30 10:57:28
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Tutor A while back I was mixing a formula for myself and i had the herbs in small plastic bags . I was unsure between a few of the herbs as to which would be better for me . In the process I started to sniff the aroma of the Herbs a little in the bags and I noticed a reaction. some made me salivate a little or produced a hot sensation ,just from the smell . I crushed up the Herbs in the bag a little to release more of the aroma and passed the few Herbs inquestion under my nose . I instictively felt much better about the aroma of one than the other , as if my body through the aroma of the Herb new which was best for me . I used that one and everything worked out well . I have used this method now on myself on a number of ocasions and found , just as when , if you need a bitter Herb it does not taste so bad to you , that I am drawn by the aroma to the one I need . My question is , given that one has chosen from a group of Herbs well , is the aroma ever been used as a finale method of choice by the patient ? I realize their is another branch of healing using essential oils called Aromatherapy , but I mean with the raw Herbs , before they go in the formula.Thank you

----------------------------------

eagles

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:28 am    

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-30 10:57:51
| Show the author posts only

In TCM, of course we have also paid the attention on the aroma, but not the way you have mentioned.
If you are interested in Chinese herbology, please come and study from the very beginning. Then you will know how we are doing with the Chinese Materia mMedica

Miraculous Hands

------------------------------

miraculous hands

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:36 pm    

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-28 01:17 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list