Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:42:09
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear tutor David Du..
I would like to thank you once more for your help , your advice and your guidance in understanding traditional Chinese medicine ..
I feel that I can never repay or exchange anything in my life for your so important tutorial answers on my personal questions that are confused me long time before ..
At most I try to show you that all courses ABCD on ACUPUNCTURE were appreciated by my continued practice and increased study to perform this precious science properly, patiently, and carefully …
My next plan is to come next year in Beijing China to study in a hospital as you mention on your website..
However I decided to await for the certificate on ABCD courses.. and please tell me the details that I have to follow … this is for much credibility among my clients …

Infinite thanks with respect and gratitude
Yours truly
D.V.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:42:19
| Show the author posts only

Hi, Denis,
Did you get the email from Tutor?

I think you've exaggerated the rating of our work

I know you've got a good background of traditional Chinese medicine, especially with respect to acupuncture side.

I'm quite sure you'll do from good to better later in future in your career of traditional Chinese medicine.

I didn't do much, just tried to fulfill my job, maybe just 60% Who knows?

Ok, let's keep in touch whenever your time and energy permit you.

This forum is open forever to you!!!
So, your opinions and remarks on traditional Chinese medicine are welcome to be pasted herein.

Bye!

D.K.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 11:32 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list