Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:17:57
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Dr. HR,
Nice to hear from you again!
Now let's discuss your questions.
1). Personally I don't think that saying is right! Even the ancient Chinese physicians said so, it's not really right.
As we all know, in clinic the stimulation of acupoints with needles is made by different doctors with different methods for different diseases and the patients have different physical constitution, male or female, young or old, strong or weak, deficency or excess, etc.!!!
For the inserting of the needles in the acupoints may influence or even change more or less the meridians that's why acupuncture could be used to treat diseases! It's no argue about it. But how could it be this influence or change last for 4 days for everygody? Is there any difference from person to persont? As I told you before, at the moment very often than not, acupuncture is done to patients everyday or every second in acupuncture clinics in China and majority or even all the acupuncture physicians have no objections on this procedure. If the influence or change in the meridians would have lasted for 4 days, how could all the Chinese acupuncture doctors give the treatment everyday or every second for the patients?
Besides, the physicians condition would also lead to the different influence on the patients, and I was told by some colleagues that they couldn't manage to make a good arrival of Qi for their patients when they are not feeling well physically or even mentallly. Say nothing about the needling techniques!!!
2). Usually not!
Acupuncture is a pretty safe therapy even in traditional Chinese medicine. Even you could help a patient, you could also hardly harm him/her. As we could understand, to do acupuncture, we don't give anything to the patients, but we try to make influence or changes to the patients as we just mentioned above!
So comparing with Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture is very safe indeed it's because that acupuncture works to regulate the patients' body and make influence or change automatically by patients themselves.
Nobody ever worry about you do a strenghthening treatment while a patient has surplus in the body and the treatment would harm the patient, no, absolutely no!!! In fact, you cannot do it even you want!!! Or in another word, you are not so good to do it!!! Probably very very small number of acupuncture physicians on this globe could be able to harm the patients by means of performing the reinforcing method for excess syndrome. But on the other hand, if a patient has deficiency but the doctor does a reducing technique, it might be a little bit harmful, but the harm is not really too bad, and the patient's condition won't be getting really aggravated or worsened. For sure we'd better be careful to avoid this situation, but it's still nobody's worriness.

Bye!
Best regards
Dr. xx

[quote:4f7212238f]Dear Dr xx

It is very interesting to talk with you. Thank for your answer to my questions.
But, I think, I have incorrectly set last question.
1. J.Niboje writes in he.s book , that in ancient China was considered, that if the by-effect develops in 4 days after acupuncture it is not connected to treatment, and is caused by other reason. On it the basis he writes that the needle entered in a point can change a condition of the channel and this influence on the channel is kept within 4 days.
Whether so it actually?
2. The doctor can harm the patient and strengthen symptoms of disease if will incorrectly lead diagnostics or will incorrectly choose a method of influence by a needle on a point?
Or such situation is impossible? If the patient has surplus in the channel, and the doctor will tone up it with use of a tonic point, whether will result it in strengthening of symptoms and pains?

Best regards!
HR[/quote:4f7212238f]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-03 19:05 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list