Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:13:21
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

[b:f1a0115a48]Question1). [/b:f1a0115a48]
I've a 72 yrs old patient of rt side paralysis, old hypertensive, now 190/110 , his MRI report indicates '' Evidence for presence of ring enhacing lesion over left posterior parietal lobe at parasagittal region with target like appearence along with perifocal edema on all the sequences, some doctors have doubt of some solid lesion.

Should I accept this case

Previously I've taken cases of infarction and have excellent results.

[b:f1a0115a48]Answer 1).[/b:f1a0115a48]
I think it's a bit difficult for me to make the decision for your first patient, but I'm sure acupuncture is no harm to him. That's all I can say.

[b:f1a0115a48]Question 2). [/b:f1a0115a48]
Another case is of 37 yrs lady of whole body pain since 6 yrs, sun burns on face, tubectomy 7 yrs back , digestion is normal, MC normal, nondiabetic,normotensive. she is not responding to acupuncture and is having only symptomatic results for a day or two with acupuncture and is under my treatment since one month, plz suggest some points

[b:f1a0115a48]Answer 2).[/b:f1a0115a48]
It's a bit easier to talk about the second one though I have very limited information of her concerning the pulse and tongue, but I suggest you do the following points: Taichong (LR 3), Hegu (LI 4), Sanyinjiao (SP 6), Zusanli (ST 36), Dazhui (DU 14), Quchi (LI 11), Fengchi (GB 20), and Yanglingquan (GB 34).

There is a principle that less points but more meridians are taken each session. So you can needle the points according to this principle, every time not really more than 12 needles for the patients.

If you have time, you should meditate beside her while the needles are inside the points.

If the lady can tolerate well the stimulation of the needles, you'd better try to make good arrival of Qi, even the propagation of the Qi.

OK, that's all what I can tell so far.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-02 06:49 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list