Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:12:37
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Dr. King,
In Course D Part 2, Treating common diseases I see that the spelling is different for (BL 2) compared to it's description in Course C:
"Acupoints: Cuanzhu (BL 2), Yangbai (GB 14), Touwei (ST 8), Shuaigu (GB 8) and Houxi (SI 3) for pain around the frontal area. Sibai (ST 2), Quanliao (SI 18), Taiyang (EX-HN 5) and Hegu (LI 4) for pain around the maxillary area; and Xiaguan (ST 7), Jiache (ST 6) and Neiting (ST 44) for pain around the mandibular area."
I have concluded that Cuanzhu (BL 2) or Zanzhu (BL 2) are the same point, and that there is (as in the USA) more than one way to spell the same word.
Please correct me if my conclusions are incorrect.
Prof. Price

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:12:50
| Show the author posts only

Dear Professor Price,
I know what you mean, there ARE two different opinions on the pronounciation of the point BL2, one is Zanzhu and the second Cuanzhu. Nowadays, most people would pronounce it as Zanzhu, while in ancient time, it was Cuanzhu, so the standardization of acupoints approved by State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine which was published in 1990 confirmed it as "Cuanzhu".

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-01 22:48 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list