Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:09:31
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Dr. xx,

I hope, your computer is working well again. I appreaciate, that it takes time to fix it. My one went now four times broken, since I strated the course…

About the explosives I understand, thank you very much for your explanations!

Yes my eagerness is unbroken…

Please have a look at my attachment…I hope, I´m right …

I tried to learn the specific names of the meridians, given on the basic factors. But I got a bit confused, so I thought it might help me to put it in structure. So I started, and put more and more points together, for example the time of the organs (which I learned before), and at least I got a complex order. The network of the meridians is a really sophisticated system!

Thinking about the chinese names, I tried to translate, maybe they are not alsolut right! But they look so similary to the five elements, which are also derivide in small yang, big yang, equilibrium yin-yang, small yin, big yin.

Looking at the three roundings I made, I can see clearly the rule. The yin-meridians run inwards, palmar or medial, and the yang-meridians run outwards, dorsal or lateral: the first runs ventral, the second dorsal, and the third lateral, between the first and second one.

And I can also see the changing of yin and yang, because, when looking at the cyclical flow, there is an up and down of yin and yang, which is also in the duration of the day.

Taiyin àYangming àTaiyin/Shaoyin à Taiyangà Shaoyin/Jueyin à Shaoyang àJueyin/ and Taiyin again.

So starting with the lungmeridian, it is followed by 2 yangmeridians, which are followed by 2 yin, and so on, until the complete circuit ends with the livermeridian which goes to the lungmeridian again, and a new day/ a new circuit flowing begins.

Oh, it's time for me, I have to go to school, to study Chinese!

Bestregards

KH

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-27 16:47 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list