[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 12:54:26
| Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

During studying acupoints of Yang-ming meridian of foot (ST) I paid attention to one of indications for Zusanli point (ST 36), namely to treat epilepsy. Earlier I saw in literature contraindication to use this point in case of epilepsy and to be careful with other points of this meridian too. Is there some reason for this opinion?
Why Quepen (ST 12) is contraindicated for pregnant women?
Why just Taiyi (ST 23) and Huaroumen (ST 24) are recommended to treat mania?
Is there some reason to indication of Tiokou (ST 3 for pain in shoulder or the same indication belongs to other points too?
There is indication to use some points of this meridian (for example, Wailing ST 26, Daju ST 27) to treat hernia. What it means? Is it possible only to relieve pain and muscle tension in case of strangulation of hernia or to lower or close hernia?
In “Note” for Dicang (ST 4) I see that this point together with Yingxiang (LI 20), Quanliao
(SI l , Qianzheng (EX-HN), and Hegu (LI 4) can be used to treat facial paralysis and trigeminal neuralgia. But point Qianzheng (EX-HN) not shown between Extra Points in Appendix and there is not its number.
Between points effective in treating irregular menstruation and dysmenorrhea appears Sanyinjiao (ST 6) (see “Note” for Tianshu (ST 25). I think, it is misprint; may be it means Sanyinjiao
(SP 6)?
For point Zusanli not explained depth of needle insertion. Is it 1 – 1.5 cun?
I have also one question about point Jing-riverqu (LU . Is this name right or it is misprint and it must be Jingqu?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-17 17:11 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list