Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 12:53:58
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Question 1:
Now I’m trying to learn acupoints of meridians. I see there is numerous information about vasculature and innervation. I’m understand that it is important. However I’m not sure that I have enough time to study this for each acupoint until examination.
Answer 1):
You don't have to remember the information of vasculature and innervation, they are only for your reference despite their importance. Personally I also suggest that you can compare the vasculature and innervation of the acupoints near each other and you may find much similarities between the acupoints. I want to ensure you that the knowledge of the vasculature and innervation is not for the examination.
Question 2:
I now Chinese names for most important acupoints, but not for each one. I’m planning to study these names for my practical work, but is it necessary to know all of them until examination? I have also some questions about meridians and acupoints.
Answer 2):
You don't have to know the names of all the acupoints, but I still suggest you to remember the names of all the beginning and ending points, for they maybe asked in the exams. However, if time permits you, you should bear in your mind the names of the important points, and I'm quite sure you know which ones are since you are doing the acupressure.
Question 3:
Earlier I studied that 8 extra meridians don’t exist always and appears (interlace the twelve regular meridians) only in case of chronic diseases. Is it right?
Answer 3):
As the eight extra meridians are concerned, I have to say they are existing all the time in the body no matter we are healthy or ill with acute or chronic diseases. But for sure they are interlaced with the twelve regular meridians.
Question 4:
Did I understand right, that Eight Confluent Points have this name because they join 8 extra meridians?
Answer 4):
The Eight Confluent Points do communicate with the eight extra meridians, so they are named. They can be used for both reinforcing and reducing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-03 02:53 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list