| |

Mebo--TCM Forum

Forgot password?  
 Register
Search
Author: tutor
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Special Effects of Urine and Stool from TCM Perspectives (4)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
11#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:30:12
| Show the author posts only

Dear Ed,
Yes, I myself also trust traditional Chinese medicine is quite a promising method of treatment, as you said there’re a lot of wisdom in it.
And what is the most important is it could help people!!!
Ok, just hope all the Medboo friends make more or less endeavor to promote the understanding of traditional Chinese medicine in more and more peoples’ minds so they can be helped by this ancient healing art.

Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
12#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:30:23

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
13#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:30:31

Hi Tutor and medboo friends
How long time!
I was reading this post and I wanted to post a replay. I think the western people forgot the human origin: nature. And the chinese thought to connect the human life with the nature. It to show different understanding. There is a saying: "When the chinese to created the gunpowder he did the fireworks to celebrates the nature, whe the western people to take the gunpowder he did the firewarm and war".
Wilson Marino

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
14#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:30:41

How long time!
I was reading this post and I wanted to post a replay. I think the western people forgot the human origin: nature. And the chinese thought to connect the human life with the nature. It to show different understanding. There is a saying: "When the chinese to created the gunpowder he did the fireworks to celebrates the nature, whe the western people to take the gunpowder he did the firewarm and war".
Wilson Marino

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
15#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:30:50

How long time!
Wilson Marino

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
16#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:31:04

How long time!
Wilson Marino

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseAB

Credits
17#
Post time: 2015-06-07 22:38:53

Hi,

I'm glad to read about the effects of urine being detailed from a TCM point of view.

There's a practice of consuming one's early morning first urine every day for health and longetivity. I've found information about it mostly in the ayurvedic literature where they refer to it as shivambukalpa or amaroli. I've been practicing it for about two months now and have noticed several health improvements. There is also a the possibility of fasting on your own urine driking all of it from morning to dawn along with water.. and also external application of urine and urine massage, which I have also experienced. It took about 2 weeks of applying urine on psoriasis I had had on one finger for almost a year now.. Ihad tried hydrocortisol from the pharmacy and homeopathic cream and drops, but it didn't change a thing. Urine made my finger become normal again, finally!

I confirm that it also helps for headache as mention in tutor's post, taking a couple of onze of urine internally after I start feeling a headache coming and it simply goes away.. I am still to try it when I get a cold or other minor infection for it is said to greatly help to fight them.

It's interesting to read that it has cold property.. on that aspect, I have an issue with some cold related syndrome I have not clearly identified yet so it makes me wonder wether it is a good idea for me to consume it every day as the ayurvedic approach recommends it.. Are there any know source of TCM literature that could tell me more about urine properties from a TCM  perspective?

In terms of using urine, there is much that can be read, but on the use of stool, I had never heard before. It's quite a challenge to break the psychological barrier and start drinking your own urine, but even if I don't mind it anymore, I am nowhere close to considering doing the same with feces hahah I'd sure be interested to read more about it if I found the litterature.

Cheers!

Emmanuel

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 04:01 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list