[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 12:09:01
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Tutor,
I just confused onething about diagnosing Diabetes diseases.
as been mentioned in TCM. Diabates is caused by Deficiency of yin and Excessed Dryness Heat. which caused thirsty, hungry and frequently night urine.

as been told in TCM, when treating diseases we can use either 'Ben' or 'Biao'.

as we also know from Western Doctor perpesctive, Diabetes is occured when pancreas fail to produce insuline to distribute glucose into sel of the body.

But in TCM, Pancreas is not mentioned in 5 zhang organs or even in extraordinary organs.

The main cause of diabetes problem is 'Pancreas' but why in TCM we just diagnose for syndrome of uppper jiao(Lungs), middle jao(Stomach) and lower jiao(Kidneys)? the main root(Ben) of problem is 'Pancreas". in TCM don't have any treatment for pancreas? instead of treatment for lungs, stomach and kidneys?

Does diabetes patient can't be heal totally, and only can be control the blood glucose? how about insuline? does TCM Herbs can provide insuline for diabetic patients?

Johan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:09:10
| Show the author posts only

Dear JohanHo,
Are you talking western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine?

If you are interested in how traditional Chinese medicine treats DM, please study course G and there's a special chapter for DM there.

As to the pancreas, I think I said enough in this and course A forum, so please find out about it.

What do you think about the DM? Anything else could provide insulin to the body?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:09:33
| Show the author posts only

Dear JohanHo,
You said the three Jiao are only Biao, so what organs are involved in the three Jiao?

What organs are more related with the Pancreas in TCM?
I think I talked many times about the Pancreas, so I don't want to repeat.

I don't know how you have passed your examinations for course A.

As I asked in the previous post, what else can replace insulin?

At the moment, you are studying the fundamentals, but you are trying to understand the questions for internal medicine, I don't think that 's a right way to learn knowledge, I told you in course G, there's a special chapter for DM, but it is not in courses A and B.

So, after the study of course G, of course you may understand this questions easily.

Even in schools of western medicine, you have to study the fundamentals before studying anything clinical.

Right?

So, pleaase wait for the course G.

Yes, I told you, think of the organs involved in the three Jiao, and think of what can replace insulin?

Then you might know better your questions.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 04:42 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list