Course B Midterm Exam

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 12:07:18
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I seem to be having trouble again receiving my exam results. Today is Friday and I sent my midterm exam in last Monday. Since then I sent another email and haven't received a response to that one either. Would you mind looking into this to find out why I haven't received my results? Perhaps there is computer trouble.

Thank you very much!
Terry

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:07:27
| Show the author posts only

Dear Tutor

I have the same problem .I havent received final exam result of course C yet .

thank you

Tommy

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:07:37

Did both of you receive your exams?

Please try to write to tutor@ontcm.com again!

Maybe it's the problem of internet or that of computer.

Please make a try.

Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:07:46

About three weeks ago I decided to ask for my exam for course A. my tutor sent it to me in an email with a warning . This is a timed test , from the moment you open it you will only have four hours to complete it so save it in your computer and DON'T open it unitl you are sure you are ready .. Then email me back the answers . With such a dire warning , and now for the first time hearing it was a timed four hour test I thought maybe I should hit the books a while longer and heed his advice . Three weeks later I was ready , took the time off sat down opened it ( I thought it must set of some timer so Medbo could see exactly when it was opened , so it did not matter how long I held it , I had four hours when the open button was hit ) Once I saw the forms I printed them out and typed out the answers to email back as I was instructed to do . Mind you it just said email back to me , no further instruction was supplied . ( my computer does not allow me to save and then make permenant changes on the document , if I try it erases what I put when I am done ) . I was happy to have done my first test and was awaiting anxioulsy to see how many I got correct . What I recieved was an email from a VERY upset Tutor that i had held the test for three weeks before sending it in, despite the fact that is what it said to do , don't do it until you are sure !!! Next he was VERY mad I did not use his forms and send them back with the answer, instead of the lengthy process I used to type each one out for him that took mY time , not his . . I was shocked and it was 12 midnight here . I stayed up , hooked up a scanner , used his forms and marked the letters I wanted and emailed his forms back to him as he requested., In the essay portion only a tiny space was given between questions so additional paper was required to make those answers . I did that and scanned those to him as well . The next morning I recieved an email I had passed but was not told a score or what I missed so I could understand my mistakes . I don't know if that is normal or not but I have not seen that done in any other school . He went on in the future he did not care if my computer was working correctly or not and would not grade anymore of my tests sent this way because it took him 30 min to grade my paper ????? Anyway I wan't to know if it is ever possible to get a new tutor or is their only one at MedBo ? I am the one PAYING for this course and I just want to learn and not have so much conflict when I am doing my best to learn . There is more but this is enough to get the picture . I am Dr , of Naturapathy , a fellow of the British Institute of Homeopathy and have also earned a Dr. from that accredited school . I have not had this problem in the past . Thank you .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:07:55

Have all the other Medboo fellows had such a problem in your exams?

Did I return the answers of exam to you because of the wrong format?
Yes of course I did, but how many?

Did you ever complain to me or even to the head office of Medboo because of the problem of your computer?

Did anyone send your answers of exam to me in a way of 10 pictures?

Did anyone get angry with me and complain alot when I returned the answers back you and asked you to redo it?

Did anyone show your dignity of a Doctor to me when you come to study with Medboo?

Did anyone see such a post before in all the Medboo forum because of the wrong format of exam?

What would the Medboo students answer above of my questions?

Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:08:05

I actualy tried to remove this post after I sent it but could not do it . I was hoping their was a delete key. Was I upset ,yes . I did the best I could using a scanner in jpg format to send back the same papers but no one looked at those . I did not understand that with all the technology in China , Medboo could not open a regular JPG format . Never the less I think this may be a misunderstanding and so I am wiling to forget it and go on studying the best I can . I can say that my Turor was fair in giving me credit for one answer that I wrote the correct name down to but put the wrong letter in my first paper . I corrected that at once in the asked for second sending but as mentioned it seems can't be opened . Some times their is also a language barrier . In the exam I founds one question that as written , using English does NOT mean what it was desired to mean .I saw that and thought it was a trick question so we are still discussing that . Again I believe Medboo is doing over all a great service with its program and this was a unfortunate event that I wish to put behind me now . Dear Tutor as I said in a private email to you , lets try and be friends and go forward, thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:08:15

Dear all,
Let me clear the statement. sometimes computer media can make hang or something errors. as been stated that there always email problem or some kinds of errors etc.

as we must know that, we are in Health Institute. and maybe the grading examination is not as perfect as when you are in college or university.
like we expect the must be someone who can really grade our examination like in school or college. as been stated an exam must be completed in 30 minutes. actually the exam is not online. everything is controll by yourself. and the tutor have time to make some corrections of your answers.

the purpose of this forum is jus to introduce The science of TCM(Traditional Chinese Medicine) in world wide. the purpose of examination given by Medboo is just to give you a liberty to answers the question.

Honestly, first time I also complain about the email delivery. but we have to know that is not the main problem ^_^

Hope this can help

Johan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:08:25

Dear all,
Let me clear the statement. sometimes computer media can make hang or something errors. as been stated that there always email problem or some kinds of errors etc.

as we must know that, we are in Health Institute. and maybe the grading examination is not as perfect as when you are in college or university.
like we expect the must be someone who can really grade our examination like in school or college. as been stated an exam must be completed in 30 minutes. actually the exam is not online. everything is controll by yourself. and the tutor have time to make some corrections of your answers.

the purpose of this forum is jus to introduce The science of TCM(Traditional Chinese Medicine) in world wide. the purpose of examination given by Medboo is just to give you a liberty to answers the question.

Honestly, first time I also complain about the email delivery. but we have to know that is not the main problem ^_^

Hope this can help

Johan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 12:08:34

In fact, everybody knows how to do the internet exam in Medboo before!

If I've got 10 pictures how could I make a file for a student's exams?

That's why I returned the exam and required for a proper format, i.e. simply a word document. But the point is some people don't understand how to make a workd document at that time. I don't think I should teach how to use computer. In fact I'm not an expert at all.

I think what the purpose of the Medboo students to study here is simple, to learn more or less the knowledge of TCM!!!

Is that right?

To answer the question forwarded by Amanda Jo (in the forum of course A) I mentioned that it would take 13 to 15 years to become a good doctor of TCM! Please notice that I didn't say a master, to be a great master, maybe you have the chance, maybe you don't.

I only mentioned the time, but some practitioners of TCM, as I decribed in the old posts, have never been a qualified practitioner of TCM in their life-long practice, even after 30 or 40 years treatment of illness with traditional Chinese medicine.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 04:42 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list