[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 11:37:40
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi Tutor,
Just want to ask some questions. Does TCM Treatment can treat many kind of disease? Recently I Met one person, He suffering with 3 big and thick Goiter. He said he had been seeking for so many TCM Doctors and He said TCM Treatment can't help to reduce the goiter. He said it must do operation with doctor and need large amount of money. In my tought and analytics, his goiter can be releive by comsuming chinese herbal or do some acupuncture treatment. is that seem strange, or just he tell a lie?

Regards,
Johan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:37:49
| Show the author posts only

Dear Johan,
Where was the patient treated?In China or in your place?

I'm not quite sure if he's told a lie or truth, but in China, this problem could be helped more or less with traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture or herbal medicine.

But if the doctor of traditional Chinese medicine is not really good, as we know some practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine have only learnt TCM for couple of weeks, and they are doing acupuncture, what are they doing, they are earning money.

If so, of course the patient couldn't be helped by traditonal Chinese medicine.

Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:37:57

Hi again Tutor, based on my diagnose and knowledge. I did the TCM Diagnosis procedure like tongue inspection, Pulse palpation,etc... some kind of known disease always can be treated by TCM Treatment, unless the diseases are really in critic condition am I right?

I found the diagnose methods start from now is very useful, but had to learn by heart and experience, am I right tutor?

I meet the guy in my place tutor, I just curious, one day He ask me for help, he sufferings from goiter and He had been seeking for so many TCM Doctors. I just pity him and donate some money for him to buy some chinese herbal, and the bad one is, he always come to me and........ is money again......., I try to find some local TCM Doctors for him, and he seem never visit the TCM Doctor.

however I found he told a lie, not the TCM Doctor can't do the treatment, but in fact he need large amount of money to cure his disease.

Do tutor in charge also in acupuncture and moxibution Courses?, or there is another person? I am planning to take acupuncture course by next year 2008. cheers.

xie xie
Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:38:05

Dear Johan,
I'm so pleased to know you are trusting traditional Chinese medicine and have a quite positive impression on it.

Yes, of course you have to learn the diagnostic methods by heart and experience!!!
It's not so easy to learn traditional Chinese medicine, it takes alot of efforts and energy from one.

Basically I'm in charge of courses A and B, David King is in charge of courses C and D, while Miraculous Hands is in charge of courses of E, F and G.

But since I'm the tutor, so I could also answer the questions in the other forums, like courses C, D, E, F, and G.
Also, David King has alot to do for his own business and dfamily:wink: , he's got a very beautiful wife, hahahaha...

So when he's busy, I would answer the questions in the forums which are taken charge of by him, or I would just paste my personal opinions.

Of course you are welcome to take the other courses of Medboo, and I think I could also give you a hand when you have questions therein.

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-02 23:55 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list