| |

Mebo--TCM Forum

Forgot password?  
 Register
Search
View: 2797|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Diagnosis and syndrome Differentation in practice....

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 11:29:44
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Tutor,
When do diagnosis, the difficult parts should be learn by heart, am I right tutor?

Question one
===========

I seen one of my friend uncle. I Do some of the diagnosis as follows:
Inspection:
- Inspecting Vitality: Lack of Spirits
- Inspecting of Tongue:
Color: reddish
Coating: Yellowish in the middle of tongue.

Auscullation(Listening): The voice is feedable and low speech. when he spoke no one can understand what he said and just kept on speaking.

Palpilation: I still don't know how because it wasn't easy to feel whether it was a taut pulse, string pulse...

but for conclusion: tongue diagnosis is very easy to learn, once you have fully understand the mechanism of tongue color, proper and coating. am I right tutor?

From the tools I used to diagnosis as follows:

Based on 5 Elements theory is:
Yellowish color is affected to the spleen/stomach.

Based on Yin and Yang
When the speech is feedable and low voice then is yin deficiency and yang is access.

from the 8 syndrom differentation
- Since the vitality is lack of spirits and the voice is feedable and low voice. is consindered on yin syndrome and interior syndrome

from the 5 zhang and six fu differentation
- Yellowish color is affected to spleen and stomach. so in 5 zang and six fu differentation of syndrom, spleen and stomach organs is considered to the affected parts.

Yellowish means dampness(excess heat) in interior body (spleen/Stomach)

The treatment is: The excess should be reduced by noursihing the spleen/stomach to override the dampness. adjust the yin so it become balance with yang.

Do I do the correct diagnosis and treatment Tutor? Please correct me if I were wrong. Thank you.

Question Two:
Does doing ausculation(Listening) to the heart sound and beats is part from TCM Diagnotics?

Best Regards,
Johan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:29:53
| Show the author posts only

Dear Johan,
Yes, it's right!
The difficult points should be learnt by heart!

But it seems to me you haven't done that yet!!!

Could you please review what are the indications of the yellow tongue coating, the reddish tongue proper, and the feeble voice and low speech, especially the way the patient is talking about, (you stressed he kept on talking but nobody could hear what he's talking).

And then you review what are the interior and exterior syndromes, for sure this case is indeed an interior syndrome.

It's easier to learn the tongue diagnosis, in comparison with the pulse diagnosis! But I can never say it's VERY easy!!!
It's not really easy!
The more tongue you have watched, the more color you could find!

It is said Chinese people are not good in distinguishing the colors, at least people in some countries do better than us, but to learn traditional Chinese medicine you must be very good in telling the difference of colors, even some very slight difference would be significant.

For sure you don't have to worry about the pulse, at least at the moment. If it's possible, you might try to feel the pulse of different people, just for fun. Possibly you could go into it.
It is INDEED difficult part, VERY difficult, even to majority of Chinese.

To think of Yin and Yang, you should think more the ones in specific organs, at the moment!
You cannot have a general idea of a patient, in concerns of Yin and Yang.
I also suggest you to read more on the deficiency and excess, what situations are the deficiency and what are the excess? To be quite sure.

Don't worry, this is only a beginning to you! You'll do better and better.

Yes, it's very good for you to paste your opinions herein.

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-03 02:52 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list