Running nose with dry cough

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 11:05:03
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

My friend catch cold, he has running nose but with dry cough, is that excessive or dificency?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:05:13
| Show the author posts only

It seems the Lung Qi won't work well!
To say more exactly, it could be understood that the lung Qi or defending Qi is more or less deficient, while the pathogenic factors come to invade.
So, that's a mixture.
Dear Zhen, it seems you are in a hurry to understand everything of traditional Chinese medicine in a very short time!
It's impossible to do so, in fact .
It really takes a long period of time to grasp or master the essence of traditional Chinese medicine and what is more important is to make a solid foundation when you study the fundamental theories of traditional Chinese medicine.
To understand the diagnosis of diseases, you will have more knowledge to learn when you are coming to course B, and I'm sure you have to memorize a lot therein.
In English, there is a proverb: "Rome is not built in a day"!
So is to study traditional Chinese medicine.
In old time, it takes one 10-12 years to be a good physician of traditional Chinese medicine by means of apprenticeship, nowadays in China, a student must study 5 years in a college or university, and he/she must have one year internship before coming an intern, and if he/she does well, he/she could be qualified to have the permission to participate in the examination to become a resident doctor. Only then, he/she is considered as understand basically the traditional Chinese medicine.
See, how many years have passed?
However, I want to stress once more the importance of making a very solid foundation of the fundamental knowledge of TCM.

Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:05:22

Dear Zhen Li,

I have enjoyed reading your questions and seeing how our tutor will respond to them . Our western civilizations symptom of impatience is really a very common symptom of a syndrome of excess type. It is extremely common in my chiropractic clinic in Brasil. Let´s see what our tutor says.

A fellow TCM student,

Timothy J. Lix D.C.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:05:31

Hey, Don't be naughty Timothy!
Chiropractic is a good method, personally I think.
However, I think it's not enough!!!
It works well on the joints, but not really on the muscles!
It could be compared as to repair a wall, in which there is also the steels. Now the chiropractic practitioners try hard to correct the steel, but don't do much to repair the cements. What will happen?
The imbalance will recurr and the diseases come back.
In modern society, there are many things which is done in a hurry!
It's the same situation in China, you may ask Zhen Li, and I think she might tell you alot.
It's hard to say it's a syndrome of excess, I'd rather say it's a mixture!
It's the mixture of deficiency and excess!
It's too complicated to analyze the society and it's much easier to think of the human body

Ok, so far so good to me To you?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:05:40

Dr Du,

Very good, I just knew it that you would have some good insight . In your response it eludes to one of the aspects that makes TCM so appealing and such a right fit in our society because any changes that we make in our natural environment will directly or indirectly show up in the body and vice versa. So by analyzing our body we are automatically analyzing our society, even if that society is in the present, future or in our history books. . Isn´t this just another way of talking about our karma? What do you think

As always Xie xie nin,

Timothy J. Lix D.C.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-29 11:05:49

Hi, Timothy,
As we all know, traditional Chinese medicine is well combined or I'd like to say based on the Chinese philosophy, so the philosophic ideas could well used in analyzing nearly everything!
For sure the human beings are living in the society, and the change of the society will more or less affect our body accordingly. If one tries to live far away from the society, the influence will be much less.
Very often, it's easier for people to analyze the society in the past, but it's much more difficult to analyze the present one, very few people could do it.
To be a very good doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, one should have the ability of analyzing the society, though nobody really did/does so.

Ok, leave the society to the politicians, and let us concentrate more on the human body and mind

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-04 02:00 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list