| |

Mebo--TCM Forum

Forgot password?  
 Register
Search
View: 3126|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Can we see false phenomena on the tongue?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-29 10:54:43
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Dr. TI,
There could be the false phenomena on the tongue, usually it's about the tongue coating.
Generally speaking, the tongue body would not be false.
As the complexion is concerned, it could be a false phenomenon, but usually a red face won't occur in Yang deficiency but sometimes a pale face could be found in a case of coexistent deficiency of both Qi and Yin.
Usually slow pulse won't indicate the heat syndrome, but sometimes in some cases e.g. the elderly patients even it's a slow pulse, but it's still a heat syndrome.
In the next part of course B, you may learn the false and true heat and cold, excess and deficiency.
To talk about your case, the young boy, I would say it's rather a coexistent deficiency of heart Qi and heart Yin even the pulse is slow. For sure I need to see the boy myself, but according to the tongue, it should be the deficiency of both Qi and Yin.

Now I'm sending you the paper of the mid-term exam of course B and hope it finds you
all well.

Bye!
Best regards
Dr. xx

Dear Dr.xx!
I have some questions on the Course B:can we see false phenomena on the tongue? For example, can the tongue proper be dark red in yang deficiency syndroms? Can we see red face in yang deficiency and pale face in yin deficiency?
I`d also like to know, can the slow pulse indicate heat syndroms? If the pulse is periodically slow and periodically rapid, what does it mean?
Some weeks ago I saw a boy after virus myocarditis( he had this virus
10 years ago), his pulse is very slow (about 48 per minute, he has A-V 1 degree blocage), and I thought, that it is yang deficiency in his heart, but his tongue is bright red, especially the tip of the tongue (the area of the heart).There is thin white coating on the tongue, but the tip without any coating.
What do you think about this case? I understand, that it`s very
difficult to say something by distance, but may be you have seen such cases before?
I`ve learned the first part of the Course B and ask you to send me the Mid- term exam, please.
Best regards, Dr. TI

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-01 03:40 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list