[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 17:37:29
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear tutor

I have some querries about my study on the course A.
WHERE is the anatomical location of Congenital Qi and acquired Qi in the kidneys? left kidney or right one ? or in the middle area of them ?

i feel that it is serious illnes if one has congenial qi disorders.. but little symptoms mention in this course .

i have read from some chinese books that left kidnay is spoken as true yin and right kidnay as .. true yang !! how can you explain this ?

well i am a new student and my questions are somehow confused .. sorry for this !!
i wait your reply

best regards
MARINA

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 17:37:45
| Show the author posts only

Dear MARINA,
Let's discuss your questions!

The congenital and acquired Qi goes through all over the body!
But originally the congenital Qi is stored in Kidney while the acquired Qi conmes from the Food and Drink via the functions of transportation and transformation by Spleen and Stomach.

Both kidneys are invovled with the congenital Qi, not only one.

Because the course A is not the one for diagnosis, so there would be more descriptiong on the symptoms and signs as well as syndrome differentiation in the later part of other courses.

In tradtional Chinese medicine, we do think the left kidney is more related with the true Yin while the right one with true Yang, this is a theory based on some practitioners clinical experience.

You don't have to be feeling embarrassed, if you really don't feel well to ask questions herein, you might also write me to tutor@ontcm.com

Ok, hope my words are more or less clearing your confusion and sound convincing.

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-04 04:45 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list