course A middle exam

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 17:00:50
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I have been studying the text and i am wondering what to expect on the exam. For instance the text section on Zang organs, the Heart, paragraph 1.1, says that when Heart qi and blood are insuffient, the pulse will be thready and weak. Section 1.3 describes other conditions and the resulting color changes of the tongue. Are those details included in the test? Do I need to memorize them, or just understand the basic characteristics of the organs?

I believe I generally understand the material and I think I am ready to take the exam but I want to be sure I am prepared.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 17:01:00
| Show the author posts only

The details mentioned by you above are not included in the mid-term exam, they are the contents for course B.

You must be quite sure about the functions of the organs, and the relations with the five elements, and the relations between each other in terms of the five elements.

Besides, you have to understand well the organs in connection with the Qi, blood, body fluids, the spiritual part of our body, etc.

When you do feel ready to take the exam, please write to tutor@ontcm.com

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-04 20:06 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list