[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 16:39:41
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

ni hao du laoshi,
myself Sana Sultan .I'm a student of M.B;B.S here in China .its my first day i have started to study TCM .I do have a good concept of Human anatomy and physiology.but the accupunture seems really a total different field still i find it interesting and want to learn more about it with a clear concept . plzz guide me how to start studying it inorder to grasp the basic essence of this art of medicine . I wanted to knw the meaning of the word "Qi "? i have come across this word many times and cannot understand its meaning .
Laoshi also guide me about the pattern of exam and also whne will i have to give my middle exam .
waiting for your reply
Regards
yours obediently
Sana

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:39:57
| Show the author posts only

ni hao laoshi ,
i was expecting an early reply ,but no one has replied yet .anyways kindly guide me upon the concept of "qi" .at some places "qi" is related to the zang organ like heart qi and liver qi.at some places it depicts a totally different meaning like "qi and blood ".
and also laoshi tell me when am i supposed to give the middle exam and what will be the pattern of the exam .hope that you reply me soon .
thanking u in an anticipation
regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:40:08
| Show the author posts only

Dear Sana,
Nice to meet you here in this forum!
You are welcome to study Medboo courses of traditional Chinese medicine and log on in this forum.

As to your question of Qi, I think you've been in China for several years and might have got some sense of this word.

In traditional Chinese medicine, it is usually meaning in two aspects, the functional and the substantial. As to the former, it means the functions of all the organs, and the meridians. It's been discussed in this forum for many many times.

Secondly, it may also indicate something substantial, so in traditional Chinese medicine we have the Yuan-primordial Qi, Zong-pectorial Qi, Wei-defensive Qi, and Ying-nutrient Qi, all of which are described in course A.

As to the mid-term exam, please read the Studying Program of Course A carefully and see when you should have taken the exam.
When you do feel ready to take the exam, please write to tutor@ontcm.com directly and ask for the exam.

Once more, nice to have met you here in this forum.

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 00:55 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list