[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 16:38:11
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Dr. Du,

Do you have any opinion regarding Ryodoraku diagnosis and treatment? Although not part of the TCM system, it's concepts are also derived from Chinese medicine. I am asking this because a fellow-doctor, who has training in acupuncture, wants to introduce it in our medical practice and I want a TCM doctor like you (whose opinions I really respect) to share your opinion regarding its usefulness in a combined TCM- Western medical practice like ours.

Thank you very much.

Mike

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:38:20
| Show the author posts only

Hi Mike
My name is Wilson, I'm from Brazil and I've studed TCM for 15 years. I work and give classes about acupuncture, and there are here some schools and acupuncturists that use rhyoduraku for diagnose and treatmente, inlusive one school wich I give classes. I already learn about this but in my view it isn't so efficient. I think it get confuse the diagnose, because this method don't have relationship with take pulse, tongue observing or other method of diagnose in TCM. I think Rhyoduraku is for who don't know about TCM diagnose and those don't want to study.
Best regards
Wilson Marino

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:38:29

Dear Mike,
To tell the truth I don'k know very well the Ryodoraku diagnosis!
This method is not really used much in China!!!

For sure I heard of it and have a basic idea of it, but it sounds fairly complicated and not very useful.

I think my eyes, ears, and hands could tell me more than the machines.

Of course the ideas of finding the difference in the meridians are good, and I also adopt this idea to find the pathological conditions in the meridians myself, but not with any devices, but with my hands.

Ok, if you fellow doctor would introduce this to your place, maybe more people therein would have an idea of traditional Chinese medicine, but you have to tell them that's not the real traditional Chinese medicine, and even not generally accepted by the acupuncture circle in China.

Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:38:38

Hi Wilson,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion regarding this matter. It's very helpful and I hope I can email you sometimes regarding questions on TCM.

Mike

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:38:47

Dear Tutor,

Thank you very much, I'll tell my colleague to concentrate on TCM basics rather than acquiring expensive machines which is rarely used in China where TCM really originates.

Mike

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:38:59

Hi Mike.
Some points for measureament of ryoduraku to differ a few of acupoints.
This method was creat to measure the eletric potential of nervous energy. It's a try of to bring near acupuncture and western medicine. You measure the points and do a media, what is lower you increase what is high you decrease. Where is the differentiation of syndrome? It don't show if is excess or defficince syndrome, cold or heat, exterior or interior. The result of this is very much limited. The peolpe that I know and work with rhyoduraku have a great difficult to do the treatment and they need to make use of anothers points moreover of that the rhyoduraku ask.
As you can see I dont't like Rhyoduraku I thing nothing take the place of four methods of diagnosis.
Best regards
Wilson

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:39:11

Dear Mike,
In fact I don't deny the use of the Ryodoraku method, but I just pointed that it's not a traditional method in TCM and it's not used that much in China

For sure I feel much pleased if you tell your colleagues to concentrate on the conventional skills of traditional Chinese medicine.

Tutor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 16:39:21

Yes Wilson,
I agree with you, nothing can take the place of the four diagnostic methods of TCM, they are primitive, but they are real, no decoration, and it's a matter of being face to face, and even mind to mind!

Please share more of your experience and opinions on TCM with other Medboo friends!!!

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-04 19:26 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list