Pathogenic Wind

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 15:42:11
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

If I understand correctly, please correct me if I am wrong. Wind can be a factor in all the pathogenic factors, damp,fire(heat),dryness, cold. The wind intesifies the effect and can cause the body to weaken an allow the pathogenic factor to take hold or begin their effect on the body. Wind attacks the Yabg parts of the body, the surface and the upper body; which leads to the opening of the poors and loosenes of the body, ussually caused by rapid changes and spread to diffferent part of the body.

How do allergies play a roll. Are the due to wind or other pathogenic factors? Can exema which was caused by a bee sting be considered wind dryness?

My son developed a mild case of localized exzema for a bee sting. Would herbs help or accupuncture be more helpful.

Thanks for you help in advance,
Anne

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 15:42:28
| Show the author posts only

First of all, wind is an independent pathogenic factor, but very often it is [u:01509f9177][b:01509f9177]combined [/b:01509f9177][/u:01509f9177]with the others.

Second, all the pathogenic factors would weaken the body.

Third, wind is very changeable, and movable as well.

Fourth, wind is more liable to attacking the Yang parts of the body, as you said, the outer and upper parts.

Fifth, wind for sure could open the pores, but not only, wind, as a pathogen, would disturb the flow of Qi and blood, for example the Wei-defensive Qi.

Sixth, allergy is different, it could be caused by either exogenous wind and the itnernal wind. By reading the text, I'm sure you might have an idea what internal wind is. As to ezema, the internal wind is related with blood.

Seventh, the bee sting is different from wind. It's in another category of etiology.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 22:30 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list