[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 15:03:46
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Tutor

I am in my firts steps in studying TCM and I know I should be open to things that have not been necessarily scientifically proven. However, It's sometimes difficult. Lets take the spleen for example. According to what we call the western medicine the spleen has nothing to do with digestion, absorption and transmission of nutrient as well as other functions that are described in the text. We also know that people can live a normal life even after the spleen is romoved, and they don't have any digestive, circulation and movement problems. Do you have any explainations to these facts ?

My next question is related somehow to the first one. How, according to the Five Elements and the Zang Fu theories, can people live a good, balanced and healthy life without one of the Zang organs (spleen) and/or without one of the Fu organs (Gall bladder)? How does the body deal with that according to the TCM?

I thank you very much for your time and efforts to make things more clear to us, althogh we sometimes make it hard on you. Good learning must be involved with deep thinking and therefore, I guess, sometimes with difficult questions.

Sincerely

Yuval

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 15:03:55
| Show the author posts only

Dear Yuval,
What do you think the ancient Chinese would take the spleen as a digestive organ?

Don't you think they were just stupid or they had some other understanding?

In fact, it'st not really hard one me, it's rather hand on you

Because it's you who have to think deeply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 22:28 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list