TCM vs Western science

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:56:20
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I do not understand why people want to attach TCM theory to Western science. I have tried to compare the success rate of practitioners that do this with those who do not and it seems that those who do not have better results. TCM is a healing [u:64603d121a]art[/u:64603d121a] not science the mind-set is different.
To heal the body begin with diet (and exercise), then herbs, then acupuncture, then western medicine. Emergency medicine is in a category by itself and western methods seem to be the best

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 14:56:31
| Show the author posts only

Dear CauseA,
First of all, I think you'd better change your username, for there are some disputes on this username. Personally I don't think it's a good username either.

I think you have a fairly good understanding of traditional Chinese medicine but traditional Chinese medicine is still a medicine, a way of understanding the human body and treating the human diseases.

So, in traditional Chinese medicine, there are something possibly more or less similar to some knowledge of western medicine, and this point can neither be denied, in my personal opinion .

To learn medicine, if one has a good understanding of the basic mechanism of western medicine it is no harm to treat the patients with traditional Chinese medicine, don't you agree?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-01 06:48 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list