[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:48:50
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi,

This is the first time I am asking question. Thanks for your reply in advance.

Qi
Please can you explain to me the pathway and route of the Qi:
1. Does Yuan Qi, Zong Qi also travel in the blood vessels as like Ying Qi? 2. Also is the direction of the flow same with that of blood?
3. Is there a define pathway for Wei Qi and is there another vessel system for it or does it travels in random order?

Body Fluid
1. Is there a define pathway for the lungs to transmit the water to the bladder and the passage to the organs, is this via the blood vessels?
2. Is there a equivalent system in TCM with the lympetic system?

Is the western blood vessel system equivalent to the Jing Luo system of TCM?

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 14:49:02
| Show the author posts only

Dear leonsin2003,
Nice to meet you here online!
You are welcome to study Medboo courses of traditional Chinese medicine.
It's my pleasure to talk with you on some questions of traditional Chinese medicine.

Now I'm telling my ideas of understanding of the questions forwarded by you.

Qi
1). Generally speaking, the qi and blood would flow in the meridians and collaterals.
However, the Yuan Qi is also spread through the San Jiao (Triple Energizer)
2). The Qi flows from one meridian to another and it is stated in the text how the meridians are connected one by another and the Qi and blood should be flowing from one meridian to another, in the linking order of the meridians (the twelve regular meridians.).
3). There's no defined route for the Wei Qi, it's travelling outside teh vessels, but it could also penetrate the vessels.

Blood
1). In fact, it's not only down to the bladder, it should be down to the kidney and bladder. But I never heard of other defined pathway except the San Jiao (Triple Energizer), which is understood as functioning to transport the water and fluid.
However, the lung Qi would also disperse, so to spread the water and fluid to the organs and tissues, including the exterior (the surface) of the body.
It's also related with the San Jiao.
2). I don't think so. There are different opinions on this point. But personally I don't think there is such an independent system in traditional Chinese medicine equivalent to the lymphatic system.
3). It's a difficult one!
I could only say that the meridian-collateral system in traditional Chinese medicine would in one way or another cover the vasculature system in western medicine or in modern science.
It would be too complex to talk this question.

Bye!

Tutor

[quote:ab719372ea="leonsin2003"]Hi,

This is the first time I am asking question. Thanks for your reply in advance.

Qi
Please can you explain to me the pathway and route of the Qi:
1. Does Yuan Qi, Zong Qi also travel in the blood vessels as like Ying Qi? 2. Also is the direction of the flow same with that of blood?
3. Is there a define pathway for Wei Qi and is there another vessel system for it or does it travels in random order?

Body Fluid
1. Is there a define pathway for the lungs to transmit the water to the bladder and the passage to the organs, is this via the blood vessels?
2. Is there a equivalent system in TCM with the lympetic system?

Is the western blood vessel system equivalent to the Jing Luo system of TCM?

Thanks[/quote:ab719372ea]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-01 12:57 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list