[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:16:48
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hey there,

As far as I understand aquired qi, blood and body fluid are generated from nutrient essence which had been produced by stomach and spleen. I wonder how the body decides what to create. Is it dependant on the food? In other words, do some types of food lend themselves better for the generation of qi whereas others would result in nutrient essence that can better be used to create blood and body fluids?

Thanks,
Steffen

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 14:17:00
| Show the author posts only

I never see you before here Steffen, it's nice to have a newcomer!

As your question is concerned, it quite depends on the food which one takes in! So some food may be better for pormoting Yin, some for promoting Yang, some for promoting blood, some for Qi.
It's another special branch of traditional Chinese medicine.

Bye!
Tutor

[quote:9c90cbce7c]As far as I understand aquired qi, blood and body fluid are generated from nutrient essence which had been produced by stomach and spleen. I wonder how the body decides what to create. Is it dependant on the food? In other words, do some types of food lend themselves better for the generation of qi whereas others would result in nutrient essence that can better be used to create blood and body fluids? [/quote:9c90cbce7c]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-21 23:17 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list