[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:13:05
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

[b:e17e23e35e]Questions:[/b:e17e23e35e]
1). I understand the concept of reverse-restriction, but I don't understand it in examples of the human body. What does the heart do to the kidney if Fire is too excessive or Water too deficient? Or is that too advanced for me to understand it in total because I don't know enough about the organs yet?

2). And why is the heart Yang within Yang?

[b:e17e23e35e]Answers[/b:e17e23e35e]
1). For sure it needs more knowledge to understand the reverse-restriction in the human body. The interrelationship in between the organs is much more complicated in reality. There will be the more detailed description in the later parts, especially in course B, there is the introduction on the differentiation of syndromes of various organs.
Roughly, the heart is fire and the kidney is water,so if the fire is too strong, or there is not enough water to put off the fire, what will happen? You can imagine according to the common sense and then you can imagine the situation in the human body. That's the way of learning traditional Chinese medicine or even the sinology.

2). As why the heart is the Yang within Yang, I think you can find the answer in the text, it's in the part of the basic concept of Yin and Yang.

Don't worry, if you cannot find the answer, or cannot imagine what would happen when the fire is too strong and the water is insufficient, please let me know.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 14:13:17
| Show the author posts only

I don't understand why is the heart Yang within Yang eighter.

I read the text again, it make an example with day, morning is "Yang within Yang", but why heart is "Yang within yang". So, metel is "Yin with yang"? and wood is what? water is what?

Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-22 06:44 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list