[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:10:38
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi tutor and all of my fellow students:

I have another question and i hope you can help me with it.

In point 2.4 of Chapter 1 it says that "If the mutual wax and wane represents a a process of quantitative change, then the mutual tranformation of Yin and Yang denotes a process of qualitative change which is based on the quantitative change". Further down it says : "Yin in extreme will give a rise to Yang, and Yang in extreme will give a rise to Yin," and "Extreme cold will give a rise to heat, and extreme heat may induce cold"

If i understand correctly, when you state the "qualitatative change" you are talking about the quality of the energy: Yin: cold, Yang: heat and other ascpects like: strong or weak pulse, red face or pale face, each of which can be clearly labelled as Yin or Yang.

The example mentioned in the material is some cases if persistent pyrexia. This transformation of one into the other is clear when talking about a syndrome, but what about in the rest of the life? can anybody exemplify this process in nature itself and not in a living being -not saying that nature is not a livng organism- which might suffer from a disease?

I am asking this for i seem to be having a small problem seeing examples in nature, probably due because i live in a place where the temperature does not vary all that much during the year

Thank you very much in advance
Juan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 14:10:51
| Show the author posts only

Dear Juan,
Do you have all year around the daytime? Do you have nighttime as well as in other parts of the globe?

What's your opinion on the change of day and night?

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-21 18:02 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list