A few questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:10:03
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hello, i haven't had time to post before, a lot of activies...Nevertheless, I have been studying and writing down my questions which i would really appreciate if you'd help me with them.

In the introduction of course "a" in point 2.2.2, it says: " In the identification and treatment of a disease, it is necessary to employ techniques for both differentiation of diseases an differentiations of syndromes..."

What are these techniques?

In chapter 1 of course "a" point 3.1 it is stated that the heart is yang and the lungs are yin. Why is this so if the heart is interior and the lungs are exterior (making the lungs yang and the heart yin), the lungs are higher than the heart (also making the lungs yang and the heart yin)...or is it because of the color -this would definetly make the heart yang and the lungs yin-.

In that same chapter, organ substance is mentioned. What is this organ substance or organ proper described as the yin of the organ? and what is the yang of the organ, the physical stucture itself?

Thank you very much

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 14:10:16
| Show the author posts only

Hi, Juan,
Let's discuss your questions.
1). You don't have to hurry to know the techniques of how to make the differentiations of the diseases and syndromes, this is just the beginning of the course, you will have a lot to learn. All the techniques are listed in course B, the next course.
I hope you'll have enough patience to study traditional Chinese medicine, , it's not an easy job. It takes you the hard work to learn something.
As we have heard: Rome is not built in a day.

2). The lungs are not really high than the heart, but the heart is more on the left, so according to the Yin-Yang theory, the left is more Yang, is that right>

3). At the beginning of presenting the Yin-Yang properties, it is classified that the substance is moreYin while the functions/activities are more Yang. This is a general rule, so is the same to the organs in the body.

Hope my answer is clear and convincing to you.

Bye!
Tutor

[quote:488c0b3d03]A few questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, i haven't had time to post before, a lot of activies...Nevertheless, I have been studying and writing down my questions which i would really appreciate if you'd help me with them.

In the introduction of course "a" in point 2.2.2, it says: " In the identification and treatment of a disease, it is necessary to employ techniques for both differentiation of diseases an differentiations of syndromes..."

What are these techniques?

In chapter 1 of course "a" point 3.1 it is stated that the heart is yang and the lungs are yin. Why is this so if the heart is interior and the lungs are exterior (making the lungs yang and the heart yin), the lungs are higher than the heart (also making the lungs yang and the heart yin)...or is it because of the color -this would definetly make the heart yang and the lungs yin-.

In that same chapter, organ substance is mentioned. What is this organ substance or organ proper described as the yin of the organ? and what is the yang of the organ, the physical stucture itself?

Thank you very much
[/quote:488c0b3d03]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-21 23:37 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list