Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:09:44
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear CL,
Nice to meet you here online!
You are welcome to study the Medboo courses of traditional Chinese medicine.
It's good to know you have some background of traditional Chinese medicine and from your name, it seems you are a Chinese or at least an Asian descendant.
Now let's discuss your questions.
1). To tell you the truth I don't know how the ancient Chinese people named the organs, that's concerning a speical branch of Sinology, it is called Xun Gu in Chinese, i.e. exegetics. But I think maybe some organs are named according to the shape, e.g. that of heart, it's looking like a shape of heart.
The new points found useful by some acupuncture practitioners could be named as Ashi points, or just simply extra-meridian points, very often we would call them this way in China.

2). To answer your question in regard with the blood, I suggest you to ask me again after you have finished the study of course B for the disorders of blood might be discussed therein, or some syndromes of various Zang-Fu organs would be also involved with blood. At the moment it's my personal advice that you try to make a clear view for the difference on the functions of the three organs in relations with blood, i.e. how they govern the blood. Perhaps it's also helpful for you to get to aware of the difference.

3). As the exams are concerned, please read the "Studying Program of Course A" (in the attachment of this email) and you may get an idea how you should schedule the exam. In each of Medboo courses, there will be twice exams, the mid-term and the final one. At the moment, there is no any practice exam in Medboo.

When you feel you' re ready to take the first exam, please let me know and I will send you the paper of the exam questions through email and you could also send the answers back to me via email.

Once more, it's a pleasure I meet you here online and will be with you during your study of Medboo TCM courses.

Bye!
Best regards
Dr. xx

[quote:26b71c0eed]Dear Dr. xx

Good morning. My name is CL and currently registered for the TCM full course online. I am currently practicing acupuncture in my clinic because I have taken a acupuncture certification course in the past but would like to further my knowledge in TCM. Currently I am almost finished the first module.

I have always wondered how did the ancient chinese people know the names of the organs or did they come up with the names randomly. I know that there are more and more acupuncture points people have found to work, what is the explanation if they are not on meridians?

Another question I have is how to differentiate different blood disorders because it can be governed by the heart, liver or spleen.

Last question, how do i schedule for an exam or are there any practice exams I can do.

Thank you and we will keep in touch.

Sincerely,
CL[/quote:26b71c0eed]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-21 23:54 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list