[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 14:03:27
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Questions 1 & 2:
In what ways do you see Chinese Medicine lacking? There is a sentence in the Introduction, which states: "Practice has proven that these dialectical materialist ideas, though imperfect in some respects, are nonetheless guiding scientific principles that conform to certain objective laws of physical evolution."
Are there any perceptions in Chinese medicine that shows these to be inadequate? Perhaps this refers to the absence of chemical/biochemical/biophysical knowledge that is found in modern day medicine? To what should I hold this inference?
1). & 2) Answers:
First of all, there is nothing is perfect! So is traditional Chinese medicine! As we all know, traditional Chinese medicine is a primitive medicine, it's not only a medical system, but rather is a culture phenomenon, so as you said, the absence of chemical/biochemical/biophysical knowledge that is found in modern day medicine would hinder the understanding of the human body in the system of traditional Chinese medicine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 14:03:41
| Show the author posts only

hello my name is frank and I just began my medbbo courses,I havent
found anything so interesting such my child hood days,IM encountering
diffacultiy with trusting how to study as I havent really been in school for a long time,so was wondering if people would be willing to give me there advice ,moreon how many hours how often,would also enjoy maybe a person who would be interested in a phone study group? hope to hear from ya, frank l jones

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 16:08 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list