[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 13:58:00
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Question 3:
I have done some insight meditations, and at one point, in a walking meditation step, I felt a heat coming from my foot, as I moved my foot forward. If you have knowledge of these "insight meditations" as being part of the "discovery" of Chinese medicine, when were these perceptions originally made, and what was the basis of their insights? Furthermore, how did they reach these conclusions? Curious, I would like to know more. It is probably all a part of spiritual/physical development that creates these insights. I would hope to know the links that someone made to conclude their knowledge...
3). Answer:
Personally I should say yes! But at the moment, in China, few physicians or scholars of traditional Chinese medicine would admit it. And you cannot find much in reading about this aspect! Traditional Chinese medicine is too old, and the recordings are neither old enough nor sufficient enough for us to know who and how the conclusions were made. Besides, in addition to the insight meditation, the rough knowledge of anatomy and the primitive experience of clinical treatment partake in the formation of traditional Chinese medicine. So, partially it's the mystery part, and partially it's the realistic part!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 05:01 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list