General Questions around Course A

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 13:57:01
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Regarding pathogenic heat of the lung, how does this occur?
Perhaps a sudden change in climate, and not enough cooling
function of water, to reduce the heat? What ways are pathogenic heat
accumulated in the lung?

Vessels on the face? Any available pics to see that show abundance of
vessels on face?

Kidney and fear and fright?
Are kidneys related to adrenaline system? Parasympathetic, Sympathetic system relationship?

For the Chapter 3, section 3, on blood formation and circulation, there is
stated characteristics of spleen and heart Qi failures to control blood.
What are characteristics of liver Qi failure?

Further, in discussing functions of blood, is spleen involved in the same
way with mental activities? What mental problems are found when spleen Qi function for blood is low?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2009-04-28 13:57:16
| Show the author posts only

As the pathogenic heat of lung, it's no hurry, you will take it in course B in the part of the syndromes of lung.

I don't think we need the pictures to show how abundant the vessels are there in the face, for we have one very convincing evidence, i.e. in winter, we have to protect all the other parts of the body, to prevent the cold, but not really the face! So there must be abundant vessels in that part.

Personally I do think there should be the relations between the adrenal and the TCM kidney! For the latter includes some functions of the former.

There should also be the relationship of the parasympathetic and sympathetic systems and the TCM kidnye, for it is understood that the meridian of TCM kidney moves up to the brain through the spinal cord.

Liver Qi seldom fails to function, but often functions excessively! So, it is rare to say the failure of the liver Qi, but rather we would say the deficiency of liver blood, or the rushing up of blood by the sudden rising or liver Qi.

I didn't quite catch you for the last one about the spleen and blood, I don't know how to illustrate myself.
Sorry!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 05:56 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list