Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:16:36
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

hi sir
thanx for your wonderfull site
I'm a rheumatology physcian & interrested on acupuncture and I want to learn it and practice it in my clinic bec. of its great effect on pain especially for those osteoarthritic patients
my Questions are
1) can I learn it and have acertificate online since I'm living on Saudi Arabia without travelling abroad?

2) if the answer is No , what are the minimal period that needed for attendance?

3) is the certificate recognizee world wide?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:16:48
| Show the author posts only

[quote:464e615453="ammorah"]hi sir
thanx for your wonderfull site
I'm a rheumatology physcian & interrested on acupuncture and I want to learn it and practice it in my clinic bec. of its great effect on pain especially for those osteoarthritic patients
my Questions are
1) can I learn it and have acertificate online since I'm living on Saudi Arabia without travelling abroad?

2) if the answer is No , what are the minimal period that needed for attendance?

3) is the certificate recognizee world wide?[/quote:464e615453]

Hello ammorah, Nice to read your message.
Thank your interesting in our distance training program. You will receive the certificate issued by the Training Center of China Academy of TCM after you finish the online courses and pass the relevant exams.
You can start the online courses as soon as we receive your payment. We will send you the username and passoword for the courses, then you can start the course immediately.
The certificate is issued by the Training Center of China Academy of TCM, which is the top TCM institute state-owned in China and has a high accredit at home and abroad. So, I think it will be recoginzed world wide.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 17:21 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list