| |

Mebo--TCM Forum

Forgot password?  
 Register
Search
View: 2875|Reply: 7
Print Prev. thread Next thread

does anyone do acupuncture along with injections?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:08:38
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hello everybody, how are you?

Does anyone do acupuncture along with injections? do you think it helps in any way?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:08:49
| Show the author posts only

[size=18:0435b925a4]Do u mean the injactions used for injecting medecines under the skin or in vein ?????????????????????????

I do not think so [/size:0435b925a4]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:09:01

[quote:60a37c77ab="Andorras"]Hello everybody, how are you?

Does anyone do acupuncture along with injections? do you think it helps in any way?[/quote:60a37c77ab]

Hi, I use acupuncture together with injections i.e if you asking if one injects acupuncture points. I use homeopathic preparations that are available in sterile injectable solutions for this. This means that you need to have some knowledge of homeopathy as well. There is a short course available for you to learn this and I will be more than happy to supply this information if you are prepared. You can contact me on keekaimran@hotmail.com. Further, I use blood injections in to acupuncture points. Sometimes alone and sometimes with the homeopathic remedies. The results are phenominal! Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best regards, Imran

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:09:14

This is a rather old thread or subject, but I'd like to point out that Neural Therapy is often practiced utilizing acupuncture points.

Neural Therapy aims to give treatment to pain injecting local anesthetics into painful areas, and to treat chronic diseases.

Procaine seems to be the anesthetic of choice for the acupuncturists/neural therapists I know.

I've never practiced neural therapy myself, but I'm told it works extremely well with acupuncture.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
5#
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:09:24

In China, ths is known as hydroacupuncture or acupoint injection. That's easy!
Many acupuncture physicians could do that and it is indeed effective for many disorders. e.g. pain.
The injections are usually the ones made of Chinese materia medica, such as Radix Angelicae Sininses. Besides, vitamin B is also in use for the injection.
Personally I don't use it very often, but I had the treatment for myself, and it helped more than acupuncture alone.
I'm thinking to use some more medicaments for the injecition, both traditional Chinese and western ones.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
6#
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:09:35

But the needle is big than acupuncture one. Mybe patients experence more pain when the needle go in. I heard about that, people say the effection is so good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
7#
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:09:48

[quote:148147d855]
I use blood injections in to acupuncture points. Sometimes alone and sometimes with the homeopathic remedies. [/quote:148147d855]

could you explain what are blood injections?
what kind of blood?

Wow

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
8#
Post time: 2009-04-28 11:10:00

Just the blood take from the patien himslef/herslef, right? I heard about that.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 09:13 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list