Acupuncture Reduces Impairment of Osteoarthritis

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 10:50:07
| Show all posts

Considering that I am a person, over the age of 50, with osteoarthritis of the knee, I have found this posting to be of considerable interest. Currently I am suspecting that my COX-2 selective inhibitor is creating a significant increase in my BP, and have had to stop the medication. In a posting several weeks ago I followed the link to the NCCAM [U.S. Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine] website where I read about the knee osteoarthitis treatment, and watched the treatment video. Unfortunately, there was no audio attached to the video clip, and I do not recall any mention of the exact acupoint prescription.
Can you please tell me the prescription for osteoarthritis of the knee? I currently do not have access to electronic stimulation at the acupoints, but would be very appreciative of the prescription(s).
Thank you,
Prof. Price

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-07 02:12 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list