[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-28 10:46:38
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

About the ice needling, it sounds like a good idea, but it is not so easy to do it in the clinic.
Cold therapy is a very good measure in easing pain, but it must be cold enough so the tissues are aneathesized and the spasm relaxed! So this is a little difficult for acupuncture clinic to manage it.
Anyway, it's a good idea, and maybe some methods could be taken later to innovate a new acupuncture therapy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 10:46:51
| Show the author posts only

You're right, ice needling isn't easy to do. So I was thinking of ways to make it more convenient to use in clinical practice.

I came up with an idea which might work . So, in the name of medical science, I'll test my idea and run some experiments on myself, and on any willing people , and post my results.

I'm sure everyone will be interested, since "so many of us" have answered the [url=http://www.ontcm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43][i:d9fd8153e5]Sedating points using cold?[/i:d9fd8153e5][/url] poll

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-28 10:47:03
| Show the author posts only

Ok, hope one day you can do something interesting on this therapeutic method, maybe many patients can be helped.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-23 19:14 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list