[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 13:30:40
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I have been testing out an idea that drinking more water, improves your health.
I intended to experiment on myself and partner by drinking two litres of still bottled drinking water per day for a week, on top of what we normally drink and adding a little lemon juice to each drink.
I knew my partner did not drink enough water, she starts work at 8am, and returns home by 4pm, and during that time only has one cup of tea. Often she feels very tired and will also complain of a headache.
I started the experiment and by 10am I had drunk two glasses of water. The first thing I noticed apart from having to visit the toilet was that my energy levels had increased.
By early afternoon I noticed my moral was better, I had an urge to do more, my conversation had got better, and I felt quite witty and humorous, and even quite happy. In fact I felt quite "hipped up", as if I had taken a drug.
I thought that perhaps it was just what I had eaten on this day, however the next day I felt the same way, much better.
My partner also agreed that she had felt much better, and did not feel tired.

There is no doubt in my mind that drinking two litres of water extra on what I normally drink per day has health benefits. I know that it enhances mood, and increases energy levels. What I would like to know is what effect it has on my body organs, blood ect.

Use magic Report

Anonymous  Post time 2009-04-27 13:30:53

Thats right my dear friend. Nothing can be compared to the benefits of drinking water. Well it does have a bloated feeling initially but that wades away soon, further one has to evaluate the advantages which outscore the problems if any.

Use magic

Anonymous  Post time 2009-04-27 13:31:08

Isn't water WONDERFUL!!!

It is amazing that something so simple can have such a powerful effect!!! But that is the way nature intended us to hydrate ourselves -- with water...

Anyway, I have been on an organic food BINGE as of late. I love how it makes me feel and how it has made my body look. I have more bounce in my step, my skin looks better, not to be gross but my toilet trips are waaaay better. Overall, everything seems to be in rhythm. I am off meds that I was on for depression, and I feel waaaaay better as well.

Getting your body ALL of the vitamins and minerals it needs is a way to a healthy body and mind.

Anyway here is link to some diet recommendations to help with energy:
http://www.jigsawhealth.com/articles/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-dietary.html

I have also tinkered with some supplements to aid my diet -- mostly just a multivitamin -- I know that is not really organic, however; it is natural ingredients and minerals that my body needs!

I will post a link to the multivitamin -- which happens to be on the same website I posted above -- I like the information given on the pages and look to them often. It is only my opinion, and I am by no means a professional, but I have found success in my life with some help from this website...

http://www.jigsawhealth.com/products/energy-supplements-bundle.html

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-07 22:58 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list